Friday, September 10, 2010

MORMONISM: "Soup to Nuts"

How much do any of us know about Mormonism?  The above picture represents the "VISION" that Joseph Smith had centuries ago.  During my research I have uncovered many items that I have found very disturbing.  Below is a link to a cartoon that was created by one-time temple Mormon, Ed Decker.  Decker put the basic beliefs of the Mormon faith into animation ... a move that I much appreciated.  As my research progresses, I am shocked to find striking similarities between Mormonism, Islam, and Freemasonry.



To view the video, click here ... or copy and paste the link into your browser - http://www.worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=6450

For more information regarding Ed Decker and his ministry visit his site by clicking here

Ron Carlson has done a tremendous amount of work regarding Freemasonry and Islam.  You can learn more about the work of Carlson by clicking here.

Lastly, Google has digitized a book that is fascinating to read - "Mormonism, the Islam of America" by Bruce Kinney.  You can read or download the book by clicking here.

No comments: